Writing Resignation Letter Email? Find Best 20+ Simple & Formal Resignation Letter Format Sample Template for example
“Resignation Letter means Quitting Job or a formal act of announcement that I am quitting or giving up from the job Role”.
Resignation Letter Email is the most advised way to communicate that you are resigning from the position you have been working. Writing Simple and Formal Resignation is a very important and mandatory part of the Job quitting process and the entire process ends with a resignation acceptance letter followed by getting an Experience letter and relieving letter from the employer.
These documents are considered to be the most valuable papers as they help prove employment. These documents are also required to be submitted to future employees in case of taking up a new job. The prospective employer will demand to furnish various documents including a Resignation acceptance letter before issuing any new job offer or appointment letter, therefore, this becomes one of the most officially needed documents as well.
On the other hand, the formal resignation is also very important and should be served well in advance with the notice period so that the organization can also start the talent search process from their end to find the right replacement before the relieving date of the outgoing employee.
How to Write a Simple Formal Resignation Email or Letter?
Resignation Email Letter is an Official Letter and one can choose either to write a letter or an Email to inform their employer / superior or Manager about Resignation or to register an official record of notice about the last day of working of the employee.
This is the best formal and processional way to inform the employer, HR Department Manager, superior, and co-workers about your decision for leaving the organization that the person is leaving a job and shall be free from the services of the company after serving the notice period. The notice period varies from company to company. It can be from a minimum of one month to a maximum of three months.
Resignation Letter Format - Points should be covered
In order to learn how to write a simple and best resignation email letter, one should include and focus on the following 13 points to given as under:
1. Language should be, pleasing, Polite, and Friendly
2. Be professional and direct state clearly that you are resigning
3. Proper notice should be given on the last day of work
4. Mention the reasons for Resigning but not mandatory.
5. Be thankful to the Management / Employer for the Learning experience.
6. Formal Resignation email or Letter should be ended cordially
7. Date and time of tendering the resignation should be recorded
8. Resignation letter should be stated in the address line
9. Last day of work should be mentioned and highlighted
10. Add a Statement of gratitude to keep the relationship positive
11. Share information (if you have any) the employer should know
12. Conduct Spell-check and proofreading
13. Conclude with signature
The above-mentioned points shall be very helpful for writing and creating the best Resignation Letter Format.
How to use Resignation Email Letter Template as an example
Find a repository of 20+ best ready-to-use different types of simple, formal, professional Resignation letter email Sample template for example, and quick uses.
Tips for using these Sample templates in writing the best Resignation Letter of email:
- All these Sample Templates are attached with each letter and available for download in doc Word and PDF Format which surely help you learn and write a Resignation letter efficiently.
- You can edit/rewrite the company name, contact information Subject, and title as per your requirement at the time of use.
- You can use this Sample as an example and re-write and amend the content of the paragraph and change it in your own words and explain the reasons accordingly.
- You can check the spelling and the format of the letter and can submit it using your personal or professional email through your email, mail post, courier or can also hand over it in person too.
Find below 20+ samples and use this template one by one as an example for better understanding, learning, and writing the best formal Resignation Letter.