Maternity Benefit act – A Bliss or a Bleed A Brief case study: Prerna has been working in a multinational compa... Read More
Purpose or Objectives of Recruitment
Recruitment is the process which links the employers with the employees.
The purposes of recruitment are as follows:
- Attract and empower an ever increasing number of applicants to apply in the organization.
- Build positive impression of the recruitment process.
- Create a talent pool of candidates to enable the selection of best candidates for the organization.
- To attract and engage people it needs to achieve its overall organizational objectives
- Increase the pool of job candidates at minimum cost.
- Recruit right people who will fit in to organizations culture and contribute to the organizations goals.
- Determine Current and future requirements of the organization in conjunction with its personnel planning and job analysis activities.
- It Help upwards the achievement rate of choice process by diminishing number of unmistakably under-qualified or overqualified work candidates.
- It Help decrease in the likelihood that activity candidates once enlisted and chose will leave the organization after a brief time frame.
- Meet the organizations lawful and social commitments with respect to the sythesis of its workforce.
- Begin identifying and preparing potential job applicants who will be appropriate candidates.
- Increment organization and individual effectiveness of different selecting systems temporarily and long haul.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various recruiting technique and sources for all types of job applicants.
Read More : How To Write Thank-you letter ?
Why Employee Referral is Preferred in the Organisation? Employee referral programme is one ... Read More
Different Employee engagement process implemented in the companies Employee engagement process includes the job distr... Read More
How to identify and apply performance management to get the best output from it? Performance management is one of the... Read More